Woodenaxe Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PastaWookie, Nov 22, 2019.

1. PastaWookie

PastaWookie It happens

So, I downloaded the world file from https://forum.woodenaxe.com/threads/final-world-download.9622/ and my, how internet speeds have improved. It took less than two hours to download. It would have taken less, but I throttled my download speed to not horde the internet at my work (shhhh!)

I had to download Minecraft version 1.9.3 to get the file to work. After a few configurations, I was at Woodenaxe spawn. The first thing I saw was zombies and I quickly change to Peaceful mode. The second thing I did was rob the bank and see what was actually under spawn (nothing exciting).

Then I experimented and I wanted to see what would happen if I tried updating the world to 1.14.3. After the world converted, spawn was the same, but everything immediately outside of spawn was turned into a Mesa biome. Some buildings were cut in half. I think I had a nightmare like that once.

Now I'm wondering what would happen if I updated the world incrementally.

I see the following versions of Minecraft available. I wasn't playing Minecraft for some of these versions.

• 1.10 (Frostburn Update)
    • 1.11 (Exploration Update)
    • 1.12 (World of Color Update)
    • 1.13 (Aquatic Update)
    • 1.14 (Villager & Pillagers)

• Like Like x 1
  2. fiskit_says

fiskit_says Member

you've had more than a week.. what's happened?

3. mapcratic

mapcratic Retired Admin

Considering how big that file is it's probably 2% of the way through the 1.9.3 to 1.9.4 upgrade.

4. PastaWookie

PastaWookie It happens

So I kept on updating and I finally realized at some point areas were getting reset. Oh well. I just play single player.

I wonder if there's a way to make the map smaller so that at least we'll have spawn. Then I'll put it on a server somewhere, set it to creative, and have a blow party.