Make TradingHall Great Again!

Discussion in 'Feedback, Ideas and The Future' started by rpc0618, Jul 30, 2018.

1. rpc0618

rpc0618 The shnozzberries taste like shnozzberries

Fellow Intersnouters,

TradingHall is a magical place, full of wonder and great efficiency, the likes of which nary(sp?) a minecraft server hath known.

As a frequent visitor, myself, I remember about a month ago there were too many cows, (way over 64), perhaps a glitch where some of the babies grew up with the large cows instead of being moved over to the baby cow section. Just a theory.

I brought this to the attention of Haugsvar (if I remember correctly), who reduced the population to 64. The TPS reports haven't been happier since. It was perfect.

Now, suddenly, there's only 4 cows there. And leather scarcity has since influenced the price of books on the market. Is there a way to increase the population back up a bit?

Not sure what happened, maybe my fault for complaining about the lag induced at the time when there were too many cows. Sorry bout that.

Great Snout!

- rpc

2. rpc0618

rpc0618 The shnozzberries taste like shnozzberries

My bad,

I just remembered there's plenty o' cows at farm. That works.

- rpc

3. KevynM

KevynM Member

Nchant was able to fix the hall thanks nchantedhoe all working fine

4. Parmenio

Parmenio Bringer of civilization.

Just once I'd like to play a game where cows don't eventually cause a problem.