Applikation

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Crabwich, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Crabwich

Crabwich Member

Hi I'm Crabwich! I'm only 14 but I'm reel mature for my age. If @Spork is around and can hook me up with TRIAL access that would be rad. My ID is _Crabwich_ It's spelled just like Crabwich but with the bookends that help to contain my enthusiasm. I think that I would be a great addition to the server as I am both an excellent miner and an awesome crafter and, not to brag, I can smelt like a boss. Sometimes I smelt multiple things at once. This one time, on another server, I smelted the blocks and then used those smelted thingies to then craft other block thingies. It was exhausting but rewarding! I can provide references if needed and am available for a Skype interview at any time. I'm looking for a position as the server moral compass or general bamboozler. I'm a self-starter and need little supervision except every other Tuesday when I check in with my parole officer. Anyhow, I really need this position soon or I'll be forced to go back to my old job as a balloon artist at the DMV. As you can imagine, those folks in line at the DMV are not too tolerant of balloon animals. I mostly make snakes and eels but sometimes I make earthworms if the tip jar gets fed but enough about my quals. Let me tell you a bit about myself.
    I like long walks on the beach and puppies and I've never played Candy Crush although I've heard good things and I'm willing to try new things, I mean, as long as they're legal ;). Of course, I only recognize maritime law so I'm pretty flexible with these things.
    XOXO,
    Crabs

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Madmandoom

Madmandoom New Member

I fell over laughing
    On that note I would love to fondle I mean play with you
    on mine craft yes....

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Spork

Spork Administrator

I looked at it. It shows that you are whitelisted on the trial server. Please make sure that you are using 1.14.3.

4. Crabwich

Crabwich Member

I loaded up 1.14.2 cause I saw that on something here. Will try .3 tonight. Thanks Sporky!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Supersnaketate

Supersnaketate Get building you slack jawed turkeys

crab!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sexy Sexy x 1
  6. NchantedHoe

NchantedHoe Member

I think I lol'd more over DarkYoda 'Dislike'-ing your post LOL
    Glad to see you around 'young'man bwwwahahahaha

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Crabwich

Crabwich Member

There is a DIS-like too? I've never had a dislike on a post before.

8. Voljub

Voljub Member

Look at what you have done @xxDARKYODAxx ! You took away this mans innocence!

• Like Like x 1