1. fiskit_says
    fiskit_says snoozy0123
    lurkin' Snooz..? come back to us
  2. ok1a
    ok1a Supersnaketate
    that's why i asked. ^^
  3. ok1a
    ok1a Supersnaketate
    i have been working on this bioshock/rapture project in minecraft for a few years (trying to get around conflicting minecraft and mod versions, shaders, lack of height in worlds etc) and figured i would stop procrastinating and do it. i came across your video on yt and was really inspired by it. i have a few buildings and some terrain and wanted to mess around with interior ideas and resource pack stuff!
  4. ok1a
    ok1a Supersnaketate
    hey, i've been working on a project for a while and have been working on interiors. i was just wondering, how did you get your specular mapped blocks to reflect and refract light like yours do for that one conquest pack? i made a few attempts but they aren't as dark and reflective?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Supersnaketate
      Supersnaketate
      that way you can identify what colour related to what type of reflection (e.g light blue for full chrome, yellow for softer metal etc..). and thanks for watching my video, I'm glad it inspired someone as that's what I made it for, a lot of people just want to download the pack, but i want people to come up with new ideas as i rarely see good shader-used builds
      Jul 19, 2019
      ok1a likes this.
    3. ok1a
      ok1a
      hey, i tried this and for some reason it doesn't work? does it need to be a certain SEUS shader version, certain .png format or blue?
      Jul 19, 2019
    4. Supersnaketate
      Supersnaketate
      im pretty sure SEUS has been using that type for a while now so unles you're using an ancient version you should be ok, have you tried messing with the shader pack settings, or maybe the blue you've chosen is too blue, needs to be a light blue like the default minecraft sky colour
      Jul 19, 2019
  5. AllRanger
    AllRanger
    Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
  6. Supersnaketate
    Supersnaketate
    next version of sonic ether's shaders are so close to ready!!! finally can have coloured lighting with it's path tracing
  7. HardWired
    HardWired
    Boycott Wearing Pants
  8. fiskit_says
    fiskit_says
    Retired Moderator
  9. fiskit_says
    fiskit_says
    Whats this do?
  10. junglemason
  11. Supersnaketate
  12. Supersnaketate
    Supersnaketate
    minecraft just isnt tall enough for the buildings i want to build. :(
  13. Supersnaketate
  14. The_Samurai_Duke
  15. The_Samurai_Duke
    The_Samurai_Duke
    1. Supersnaketate likes this.
  16. Supersnaketate
    Supersnaketate
  17. Supersnaketate
  18. Appeltje
    Appeltje
    people say apples are more sophisticated than grapes.
  19. fiskit_says
  20. The_Samurai_Duke
    The_Samurai_Duke
    been living in PUBG the past few days, I know you miss me though, but I'll be back <3